<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2609031784557175684?origin\x3dhttp://yvylyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Woosh... I pass my Microeconomics ^^...

AND

YAY! I pass my e-mail test haha... so scared that I might fail. But my language wasn't very good. Fail my Language but overall, I manage to pass ^^

OMG... so many project =.=........

I had a very pack time... Haiz... Guess my BMGT frens had a tough time too... we all taking almost the same module (different class though) but the work load is more or less the same... STRESS right? haiz...

Yesterday, I had a new class ^^ this IAC module held for only 6 week, so you either have it this term or last term... this module suppose to be the same class with the other IS module which is LMS but DON'T know WhY we get different class... sad... BUT luckily I had orientation frens same class as me^^

Everybody Jia Yu!!! BaXia!!! Fighting!!! ^^