<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2609031784557175684?origin\x3dhttp://yvylyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Today is a rainy day. My family and I went to Bugis and we actually wanted to eat Soul Garden. At first, my mum and I reach first and we waited outside for my brother. Unfortunately, when my brother reached and after the queuing, there wasn’t enough space for us anymore and the waiting time was about 15 minutes or more. Hence, we decided to eat Sake Sushi. We had a great meal. I had order the desert that I always desire to eat. It taste heavenly delicious…*yummy*

After the dinner, we went to the Casio shop and I did find some nice watch but it just doesn’t match me. That is kind of sad and we went home after that.