<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2609031784557175684?origin\x3dhttp://yvylyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 13, 2008

I don know Why some of the image cannot view the animation.

I am writing briefly for yesterday excursion. It was Pei Xuan’s birthday and we 3 meet at BB control station at 12 noon. We went to KFC and bought cheese fries student set meal. It was shared between ling and I as birthday girl don’t feel like eating. We went to Holland Drive Block 15, Settlers Café (it’s a board/card game café). We are entitled to the student package and we add $4 for main course. I share the main course with Pei Xuan. We proceed to IMM at 6pm to meet Vik and Feng Ling. We decided to treat her The Café Cartel. Surprise, a slice of cake with candle haha… It is specially requested.

After the meal, we went to walk around and was told by Vik that there is the fish pool where they eat your dry skin. The cost is $10 for 20min and $13 for 30 minutes. When I was about to depart IMM, I saw Wan Ting.